Friday, February 7, 2014

Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2014 Campaign (+ Mango!)

Update The full campaign and behind the scenes video have been posted below! Very similar to the Fall 2013 campaign but considering that campaign was one of my favourites I love that they've continued the seventies glam look.

Daria's campaign count for this spring season is now six, with a reapeat appearance for Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2014. I really liked the seventies glam of last season so I'm really excited that the brand decided to work with her again.

Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2014 campaign

Spring 2014 Diane Von Furstenberg campaign:


And here is the campaign video and behind-the-scenes video as well:





I also figured this would be a good time to share some unseen HQ shots of the DVF campaign from last season. If I recall correctly I don't think I've shared the last five on this blog but I threw them all in for a little flashback. This campaign was really unexpected but it turned out to be one of my favourites of last season. Hopefully this spring campaign can live up to the last one!


On another note, the Mango campaign is finally here! I'm really liking the look of this, despite the fact that its similar to some of Daria's work like some of her campaigns with Maiyet and Stefanel. Not much else to say other than I can't wait to see these in magazines.

Mango Spring 2014
Daria by Josh Olins


source: thefashionspot.com, becariadelamoda.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment